Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rolla's Sponsorship : Retro Bodykits.

First of all, I would like to say thanks to Mr. Jeyaraj of Retro Bodykits, Ipoh for giving me a sponsorship for my Rolla. So what did I get for a kick start?

A front lip/spoiler. This spoiler's code is N3 Fast. RM200.


N3 Arch. And in my case, the rim is 15', so the arch is design to suit 15'. Got a few sizes to match up your rim size. RM240.


So, that's all for a start. More stuffs from Retro Bodykits are:

N3 Cool. RM200.
Image

Starlet Rear Spoiler. RM180.

Here's some sample if you are take the N3 Cool, Rear Spoiler, N3 Arch. And the special price for this package is RM620 negotiable.
Image

Image

Interested? Call Mr. Jeyaraj at 016 5418798, or email me at ammar_izbtho [at] yahoo dot com.

Location is based in Ipoh, Perak Malaysia. But posting can be arranged and world wide shipment too I think. Thanks! Will post more stuffs once I received the pictures and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment