Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Blog..

This blog will be filled with my progress on my Toyota Corolla KE70. Will try my best to fill some useful infos and complete process as I move on. And also as a reference for anybody that is using this model too.

Engine wise? 4AGTE and bla bla bla.. Hehehe.

So, here's my first day with her. Still need a list of restoration.

Messy engine.. Hmm.

The boot.

One of my buddy, Din came to check out the car. Hehehe. He's responsible for making me changing my mind to play KE70.

So, one of the stuffs that I had ordered had arrived. Yay. Old school fender mirror.

2 comments:

  1. Yo. Good to have you joint our 70 rolla club. Hoho. Is that i 20v's head i saw there? Your image photo not so clear la. +i was using my hp to browse. :p haha. Put more photo of the engine la bro.
    Cheer. Congrate on getting the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, 20v Silvertop. With bolt on turbo.

    No SLR anymore lah. hahaha. Sold mine a few weeks ago, and still didnt buy the new one. Kekeke.

    ReplyDelete