Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paint Done, BUT..

Well, as per title, Rolla had been painted. Some photos to share:

Bad ass enough? Love the 50D! Awesome photo from it!


While polishing it.


Looks good but..


But..


Also asked the paint shop to clear coat the rims.


When I took the car back, I felt the car is not performing and behave like usual. What I found and felt were:

*When I send the car, the battery's brand was SHOGUN. When I got it back, the brand is different, plus the voltage was too low till car cant start. So I asked him to find my battery back. No way I am gonna take the flat battery.

*Got flaw here and there on the paint's surface such as unevenness or dripping. Already asked him to touch it up again.

*Aircond is not cold anymore.

*Fuel gauge suddenly become faulty. Not working anymore.

*Boost is leaking. I can feel it when the boost reach 0.5 and above. I suspect the hose is worn out or maybe the T Clamp is damaged. Whenever the boost reach 0.5, the engine suddenly became like it is moving with 3 pistons only.

*All lights are out. Even the 3rd brake lamp. Hmm.

So I send back the car for a touch up job now. And since he's not gonna fix most of the problem happened during at his hand, I guess I have to send Rolla to wiring shop tomorrow. My feeling? Not so happy now. Still on examination week, plus these lil problem annoyed me too. Huargh.

Anger management, anger management.. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment